Thursday, March 28, 2013

A Day in the Life ...

... of a Music Grad Student.

As if I wasn't proud enough of Matt, here is his very personal contribution to you, to thank you for your love and support. Honestly, I watched it once and cried my eyes out, but that's just me, you know.  I hope it will make you smile and in a little way you will feel the pride I feel to be his mom.






 

UPDATE: 

I was able to use a YouTube tool to remove the 1:16 of audio that was protected content – it is processing now and should be ready by 930 EDT.  I’m not happy that it had to be removed, but at least it will get the video available until my son has time to re-dub with his second choice.


800 EDT
Unfortunately, since the time of our post, the filters on YouTube have identified content used in the video as protected by EMI copyright and have disallowed its use.  As soon as the video has been sanitized, we will repost for you to view.  Apologies for the inconvenience. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment